Tuesday, October 5, 2010

In Todays Paper: Flu Vaccines and Lupus

I was reading todays Post and Courier, "The Souths Longest Running Newspaper", and noticed a couple things I found interesting.
  • The main article, which I would have normally skipped any other day, is titled It's Time To Get Your Flu Shot.  This article on any other day I would have found un-ordinary yet still disturbing due to misinformation and disease mongering that is prevalent in todays medical mindset. 

  • In skimming over the article a couple of things jumped out at me, first it used to be that the flu vaccine was only recommended for those at high risk for development of the flu: elderly, immunosuppressed (funny because vaccines suppress the immune system), HIV +, health care workers, etc.  however now the DHEC (health department and CDC) says that everyone over the age of 6 months needs the shot.  This is especially disturbing to me because I have 3 boys ages 8, 6, and 8 months and I can not comprehend shooting my 8 month old up with these chemicals.

  • Both of the previous points normally wouldn't have prompted me to write this article but it was the "Teaser" headline found across the top that I found quite puzzling and humorous.  The title was Lupus Awareness on The Fast Track.  Now I am sure the newspaper would not have printed this headline if they knew that research shows vaccination is thought to be the leading cause of todays explosive growth in auto immune diseases.
 I wanted to touch on some numbers showing that vaccines are contributing if not causing this rise in auto immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, multiple sclerosis, asthma, and Type I diabetes.



  • Vaccinated children had 120% more asthma.
  • Vaccinated boys had 317% more ADHD.
  • Vaccinated boys had 185% more neurologic disorders.
  • Vaccinated boys had 146% more autism.
  • Vaccinated children had 120% more asthma.
Why don't the Amish have autistic children?  When studying the Pennsylvania Dutch research, based on the national average (1 in 115), shows that there should be as many 200 autistic children.  In actuality during the study there were 3: 
  • The first child was adopted from china and had received immunizations before coming to America.
  • The second child had received first wave of vaccinations, developed autism spectrum type disorder before family became Mennonite.
  • The researchers were unable to determine any vaccination history for 3rd child.
This research study was incredible in showing the link between modern vaccination/medical model and disease.


Also be sure to check out my earlier post titled

Beware Flu Germs Are Out To Get You


Thank you and please feel free to reply with any comments or concerns.

1 comment:

  1. im continuing my research for my daughter and trying to decide. here's another article i found on the flu shot

    http://www.draxe.com/how-to-protect-yourself-from-the-flu-the-dangerous-flu-vaccine/

    ReplyDelete