Monday, August 9, 2010

The Joint- By Cameron Age 8
I thought I would do something new and let my 8 year old son write my latest blog post.  Here is what he wrote when he thought about The Joint.


It's a great Chiropractic place that is fun loving.  It has 2 tables to adjust people on.  It has a new smell from the new candles.  An Usborne Books party is coming to The Joint.  Everyone that comes will be entered to win a free book.  Being adjusted keeps me healthy and strong in sports.  Being adjusted is very smart.  The Joint is in The Market at Oakland.  My dad is the best Chiropractor.  The Joint a Chiropractor place, we got your back.


Cameron even picked out the pictures for the article and told me where to put them.  


Thanks Cam
Cams newest favorite books 

No comments:

Post a Comment